Courses, Technical Advising and Consulting are provided via the Department of Automation and Systems Engineering / UFSC in the following areas:
- Industry 4.0
- Roadmap for Digital Transformation 4.0
- Collaborative Networked Organizations (Virtual Organizations/Enterprises, Industrial Clusters, Districts and Cooperatives): models, methodologies, business models, computating platforms.
- Digitalization: intra- and inter-enterprises integration & interoperation.
- Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) and BPM (Business Process Management) integration.
- Systems & Companies Performance Evaluation: Performance Indicators / Data-driven-based analyses; process modeling; simulation/predictive analysis; viability and risks analyses; design and implementation of performance indicators and KPIs
- Collaborative innovation.